UTM URL Builder
Fill in UTM source, medium, and campaign, and add term and content if you’re using these values. After the UTM URLs are generated you can copy and download them.
UTM Field Requirements & Recommendations
|Website URL||The URL of the landing page where the UTM URL will direct traffic.||Yes|
|Source||The source of the traffic, such as the website, newsletter, or social media platform.||Yes|
|Medium||The medium of the traffic, such as email, social media, or PPC ads.||Yes|
|Campaign||The name of the campaign, such as "Summer Sale" or "Holiday Gift Guide".||Yes|
|Term||The keyword or ad group associated with the traffic.||No|
|Content||The specific version or variation of the ad or call-to-action. This parameter value can be used for distinguishing variants in A/B testing.||No|
UTM Usage Tips
- Be consistent in your naming conventions for sources, mediums, and campaigns.
- Keep your UTM parameters short and easy to read.
- Use UTM parameters to track specific marketing campaigns or channels, such as email, social media, or PPC ads.
- Use the UTM term parameter to track specific keywords or ad groups within your campaigns.
- Use the UTM content parameter to track specific versions of your ads or calls-to-action.
- Don’t use UTM parameters on internal links within your website.
- Use UTM parameters to track traffic from third-party websites or partners.
- Avoid using spaces or special characters in your UTM parameters, as they can cause issues with tracking.
- Use Google Analytics to track your UTM parameters and analyze your campaign performance.
- Regularly review and update your UTM parameters to ensure accurate tracking and analysis.